shadow pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
shadow pack

huge rp

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pack RP (shadow pack)

Go down 
+3
Leaf
Lucifer
rose
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Selene

Selene

Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 6:39 am

Tricket sighed in releif and sat by Sonya still not sure eather to trust the wolf or not...Oh jeez Tricket sit by him alreday! He doesen't bite unless your prey she said smiling Tricket still wasen't sure until Sonya shot him a glare he scurred by Andre and hid by him. Try not to get on her bad side k? Shes scary when shes mad her eyes turn red he mumbled Sonya sighed and nuged Tricket so she can say sorry for glaring at him she sat by Andre once again and barked amused
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 6:44 am

Andre gave an amused laughed, "I don't think she's all that scary and besides, there's really nothing I could think of that I could possibly do to make her angry...and did you just say that her eyes turn red...?", he looked at Sonya curiously, disbelieving that her eyes could turn any other colour than that of her natural one. He shook his head amused and looked from one wolf to the other.

Last edited by Leaf on Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Selene

Selene

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 6:50 am

Tricket nodded Her eyes change color on her mood red when shes mad purple when she feels threatend blue when shes sad green when shes happy yellow I think is when she just got out from a really good run black when shes dying grey when she is tired or sick and I guess pink means shes in love with a wolf and mabe umm terquise means shes listening don't know about any other color if you diden't know that then shes very good at hiding it. He said and looks at Sonya whos eyes were terquise she looks at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 7:00 am

Andre tilted his head, "oh I see...that's rather interesting", he glances at Sanya curious as to what other colours her eyes changed or if Tricket hadn't explained them all correctly, but since she hadn't interupted him he guessed he was speaking correctly about each eye tinge. He turned back to Tricket, "and no actually I didn't notice"
Back to top Go down
Selene

Selene

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 7:06 am

Tricket smiled Ya she doesen't say it to other.. he was about to say wolves until Sonya tackled him her tail swishing her eyes red she growled pissed off. You known I don't like it when you say I don't say it to other wolves next time be a little consederant she growled her eyes turning back. Yes my eyes do chamge color on my mood he forgot silver, gold, and white white means im nervous silver is when im curious and gold when I am hungry its weird to most wolves in the previous pack they noticed and shunned me I thought you would to she said and sighed her eyes turning blue as she curls her tail around her paws sadly her head low.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

Location : over that mountian , under that stream , past that town , and up that ladder. under that cloud , past that boat , left at that rock , through that tree YES I SAID THROUGH THAT TREE fall down the hole in the tree and there you are

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 7:15 am

Nate heaves a sigh, climbing out of the river, his fur soaked to the bone. the black spot on his back swirled around as if it was some sort of black fire resting on his back.
Back to top Go down
Selene

Selene

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 7:18 am

Sonya shivered and looked at Nate she herd of his name somewhere but where? She noticed the black spot seemed that this wolf was just like her unussial she looked away but still felt the little swirl on his back which interested her somehow..
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

Location : over that mountian , under that stream , past that town , and up that ladder. under that cloud , past that boat , left at that rock , through that tree YES I SAID THROUGH THAT TREE fall down the hole in the tree and there you are

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 7:22 am

The male looks up at sonya eying the swirl on his back, he lifted his head to the sky, shutting his cold blue eyes, sucking in a deep breath he lets his head lower slowly.
Back to top Go down
Selene

Selene

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 7:23 am

Sonya shivered again curling up a little Tricket yawned sleeply and layed down sleeping she looked up curious about the strabge wolves in the pack
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 7:25 am

Andre nods, "perfectly understandable". He flattens his ears nervously and shuffles his paws, "it's not a big deal...besides, difference are a good thing and I don't have any problem with your eyes changing colours. It's rather fasinating. There's no need to be sad...", he gets up and pads over to her, he sits at her side. He lowers his head unsure of how to comfort his friend. He follows her gaze towards Nate and shrugs.

Speckles shuffles her paws uneasily.

Back to top Go down
Selene

Selene

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 7:28 am

Sonya smiles to him Thanks for the comfort she said back to normal.

Locket looks at Speckles in curiosity she seemed nervous
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 7:28 am

Aro sighs, nodding towards nate, his head burried in his paws the next moment, feeling lucifer standing beside him quietly, sam on his other side.
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 7:33 am

Specles gets up and pads away from the trio unsure of what their intentions were, but guessing she was no longer welcome to stay by Aro's side. She wondered off towards a patch of grass and sat on her own thinking.

Andre smiles at Sonya, "no problem"
Back to top Go down
Selene

Selene

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 7:37 am

Sonya looks at Speckles Im going to see how your sister is doing she looks bored for once she said and went to Speckles Hi you must be Speckles nice to meet ya im Sonya your Andres sister right? Would you like to come over to our little group? There are lots of new wolves you can meet Sonya said as Rave.Rain, and Locket go in the cave and talk among themselves
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 7:38 am

Aro growls quietly at lucifer, telling him to move out of his way he walks over to nate, his eyes narrowed to the ground. "This doesnt seem right.." aro lets out a mutter after finishing his words, looking over at speckles he shines a half smile.
Back to top Go down
rose
Admin
rose

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 7:40 am

she jumps at her pray
Back to top Go down
https://shadowpack.rpg-board.net
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 7:43 am

Andre nods as he watches Sonya go towards his sister.

Speckles looks up at Sonya, "oh, hello. Yes, I'm Andre's sister. Glad he's making a friend", she wags her tail happily and shrugs, she notices Aro's smile and smiles warmly back wagging her tail and turns back to Sonya, "sure I'd love to meet some other wolves", she replies deciding to give Aro some space to talk with Nate again. She trots back to the den where her brother is and sits next to him. She wags her tail eagerly at the other wolves.
Back to top Go down
Selene

Selene

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 7:46 am

Locket bounds to Speckles and smiles Nice to see your finnaly fitting in she said happly to see another wolf that seemed as eager to meet other wolves as she does
Back to top Go down
rose
Admin
rose

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 7:46 am

she grabs the rabbit snapping it's neck and walking back to the forest circle to were the other wolves are she walks up to the new wolves with the rabbit in her mouth oh hello you must be the new wolves her tail starts to wag i am alpha my name is Rose she drops the rabbit do you wan't this rabbit she smiles
Back to top Go down
Selene

Selene

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 7:47 am

Locket smiled Must be the alpha named Rose that is a very pretty name if you don't mind me saying she said happly
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 7:49 am

Aro sighs, looking at nate he gestures for him to follow. they run towards a crowd of cougars laying together in a pride, aro smiles, letting out a dragon like roar, attacking the lead cougar he finishes it off in merely seconds. turning around quickly to see Nate standing there, his eyes pitch black as two twisted wings form out of his back, mouthing a chant a demonic circle circles around the cougars, in the blink of an eye their all dead, Nates head hunched over, the wings out of site as they both walk back exausted, a sigh slipping from aros lips as he lays down in the sun light, Nate not to far off by the water.
Back to top Go down
rose
Admin
rose

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 7:50 am

she sees them killing the cougers
Back to top Go down
Selene

Selene

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 7:51 am

Locket looks at rose You okay? she asks
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 7:52 am

Nate stands up, rising his head only a little bit above his head he watches the sky in silence.
Back to top Go down
rose
Admin
rose

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 7:52 am

hmmm yeah it's just there killing the couger pride
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pack RP (shadow pack)
Page 11 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next