shadow pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
shadow pack

huge rp

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pack RP (shadow pack)

Go down 
+3
Leaf
Lucifer
rose
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
rose
Admin
rose

Pack RP (shadow pack) Empty
PostSubject: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 2:10 pm

Welcome to Shadow Pack RP!!!!

ENJOY!!!!!!!

Pack song Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://shadowpack.rpg-board.net
rose
Admin
rose

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 3:27 am

Rose: walks to the lake and laps up cool refreshing water aaaah much better

Night: stands next to her and laps up water and turns around and walks into the forest

Rose: hmmmmm
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

Location : over that mountian , under that stream , past that town , and up that ladder. under that cloud , past that boat , left at that rock , through that tree YES I SAID THROUGH THAT TREE fall down the hole in the tree and there you are

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 3:40 am

Whisper lifts her head up from her paws, eyes locked around the territory, her two brothers currled up beside her, a smile sliding up her lips her brothers curled up on both sides of her, smiles perched on their faces as well. scars matching up with eachother, teeth bared as if ment to growl. Standng up she smiles, climbing out of the dogpile her wolf holds trotting towards the river, laying down she laps up a little bit of water, her brothers dashing out next to her.
Back to top Go down
rose
Admin
rose

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 3:47 am

Rose: coughs choking on water clearing her throat we have to go hunt for food before we starve she yawns and gathers the pack members
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

Location : over that mountian , under that stream , past that town , and up that ladder. under that cloud , past that boat , left at that rock , through that tree YES I SAID THROUGH THAT TREE fall down the hole in the tree and there you are

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 4:04 am

Whisper nods in agreement, already ahead of the pack, fangs bared as she dashes off, claws ready she jumps fore ward, takning down a pack of FULL grown elk, roaring she twists around, her brothers behind her, they pass the elk off,; walking back to territory lines dragging the elk behind them, smiles on their faces as they throw it in the middle of the circle.
Back to top Go down
rose
Admin
rose

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 4:11 am

Rose:thats why you are the lead hunter whisper i am proud of you and your hunting skills now lets take this to the fresh kill pile

Night: she walks back with them
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 4:16 am

Whisper nods, slugging the bucks over her back, walking back to the fresh kill pile, leaving it down there for a while.
Arostoakah follows behind her, his head lifed to the sky. he nods to his sister, a smile on his face.
Lucifer yawns, laying down beside his brother and sister, grinning quietly.
Back to top Go down
rose
Admin
rose

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 6:30 am

Rose:sets the elk on the ground and licks lips

night: runs off to the lake

Rose: smiles and turns to whisper great job
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 6:33 am

Whisper nods, her head raised to the sky. The instincts come strong. Nothing for us to admit or hide, were born hunters my family and i..
Back to top Go down
rose
Admin
rose

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 6:34 am

Rose: it's something us wolves can understand
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 6:45 am

Whisper smiles, baring her teeth at rose. Its just what a wolf learns in the wild.
Back to top Go down
rose
Admin
rose

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 6:46 am

Rose:she stretches cracking her back and walks off onto the human made dock
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 6:52 am

Whisper smiles in happiness, laying her head back down in her paws as she keeps her eyes locked on a prowling wildcat. she growls, attacking it out of nowhere, clamping her teeth around the cats neck, claws into its back. it tries to fling her off but shes to strong, growling she flies back, the cat dead.
Back to top Go down
rose
Admin
rose

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 6:58 am

Night: she jumps infront of whisper and growls what is up with you and killing you.... you she growls ugh forget about it she walks off into the woods

Rose:her ears twitch from the growling around her
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 7:00 am

Whisper roars in annoyance, glaring at Night. Not my fault and my instinct to kill!
Back to top Go down
rose
Admin
rose

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 7:01 am

Night: pfft
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 7:05 am

Lucifer snarls, walking up behind whisper he sighs, dragging her backwards a bit. "stop bickering Whisper."
Back to top Go down
rose
Admin
rose

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 7:09 am

Rose: night is not the kindest wolf around Neutral
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 8:14 am

A growl splits lucifer and whispers throats. "we can see that." they say together.
Back to top Go down
rose
Admin
rose

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 8:41 am

Rose:hmm
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:22 am

The brother and sister pair pad about the terrain. Their noses sticking to the ground as the thorougly examine the area with their scent glands. The female's ears perk up and she raises her head, her tail swaying eagerly behind her. She turns to her pale patterned brother, "I scent wolves!", she speaks happily her eyes beaming brightly with anticipation.

The male lifted his head and sniffed at the air. He nodded before turning his head towards his younger counter part, "yes, I am aware of the presence of other wolves, Speckles. I do have a nose of my own.", he snorted in response to her eagerness. He didn't share the same excitement as his sibling, he wasn't sure how well he would deal with meeting other wolves with attempts of joining a Pack.

The young female padded ahead of her brother eager to meet these new wolves. Her limbs felt rubbery with happiness and her gait was a bit flimsy and akward. As her brother watched her trot away, he shook his head noticing her clusmy and unsteady steps. The male padded after his sister, cautiously, his tail swaying from side to side freely as he lumbered towards the scent of the other wolves. His ears twitched a little as he heard the snarls of other wolves, "Speckles! Be careful! And don't say anything stupid...", he snorted and shook his head. His sister was never good at first impressions or introductions.

The female pricked her golden, grey tipped ears and flicked them towards the voice of her brother. She turned around to call back, "Quit being a worried coyote, Andre!, a laugh erupted through her vocals as she continued to clumsily race forwards. She was entirely unaware of the sound of the arguing wolves and tripped over her own front paws and fell foward. She brought her head up to look at the wolves: "Oh! Hello, my name's Speckles! Who are all of you?", her tail wiggled from side to side as she layed sprawled in the dirt watching the unfamilar wolves.

The older, more mature male padded behind her and sat on her side. He looked at her splayed out form and sighed, shaking his head once again before speaking to the new wolves, "Greetings, I'm sorry for my sister's clumsyness. I hope she didn't bother you.", he tilted his pale furred head to one side as his eyes roamed about the forms of the present wolves.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:36 am

Whisper lowers her head to the other wolf. "odd name for a wolf.." grumbling something else she glances at the brother. "Not a problem. we're used to it here." she says the last few words with a roll of her eyes, lucifer standing behind her, trying hard not to laugh at the clumsy wolf. he smiles then, looking at the brother. jutting his head at whisper. "thats whisper. lucifer, and that annoying little brat who just walked off was Night." jutting his head to the east he points out their older brother arostokah towering in the distance. "Arostokah, hes not a guy for first impressions. My sister isnt either. but she gets over it easily."
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:56 am

The multi-coloured female snorts, "Well, I happen to like my name."

The pale patterned male shakes his head at his sister's response, "Would you behave...", he mumbles under his breath before addressing the speaker, "sorry, she's not used to talking to other wolves and it seems she lost her manners..., a slight growl escapes his lips as he apologizes for his sister's behaviour, "anyway, my name is Andre and well, you already know my sister, Speckles. It's nice to meet the three of you. First impressions aren't my strong suit either, but they have to be dealt with otherwise you'd just never know who anything was.", light humour sparking in his eyes.

Speckles took the opportunity to straighten herself and shake out her fur, she then flopped herself down next to her brother and looked at the two wolves, her tail thumping against the ground happily.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 7:03 am

Lucifer nods in agreement to andres comment. calling their older brother whisper watches as arostokah pads over quietly, the scar across the rightside of his face straight down his muzzle stretching as his calm face forms back into a growl. "Like i said, first impressions..Not his strong suit.." lucifer says with a smile, introducing the two wolves to Aro.
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 7:12 am

Andre nods to the newly approached wolf giving a quiet hello.

Speckles observes the new wolf and rises eagerly to all fours and pads towards the other male, she wags her tail in greeting. She tilts her head from one side to the other, her ears flopping along with the movements of her head as she notices the scar on the male's face: "How'd you get that?", she asks curiously, her golden yellow eyes sparking with interest. Her eyes locked onto the stranger.

Andre's eyes widen in alarm and his ears perk suddenly, "Speckles! Don't be so rude.", he growls at his sister and looks at Arostokah, "I'm really sorry about that...", he lowers his head, apologetically as he rises to his fours to grab his sister's tail to pull her away from the male.

The female lets out a sigh as her brother pulls her away, "He didn't have to answer...I was only curious...", she lets out a quiet whine in protest. She lets her gaze fall onto Arostokah, "You didn't mind that I asked, did you?", her yellow eyes fill with pleading that she hadn't offended the stranger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pack RP (shadow pack)
Page 1 of 21Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next