shadow pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
shadow pack

huge rp

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pack RP (shadow pack)

Go down 
+3
Leaf
Lucifer
rose
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

Location : over that mountian , under that stream , past that town , and up that ladder. under that cloud , past that boat , left at that rock , through that tree YES I SAID THROUGH THAT TREE fall down the hole in the tree and there you are

Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 8:35 am

Aro smiles, shrugging he lowers his head. his voice quiet as he stands back up to his full height. "im used to it. No worries." gesturing to the scar he lets out a puff of air. "This is a long story, i cant put it simple to be honest. but leave it to the fact that i can boil fights over alot. and it wont end well." by the end of his sentence his siblings are curled around him in sadness for their fathers death. "i take it you two are looking for a new pack?"
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 10:00 am

Speckles perked her ears forward as she listened intently to the male. As she listened she then tilted her head to the side as the other siblings gathered around their brother. Her eyes filled with sympathy as she sensed sadness and then wagged her tail. "That's an interesting tale. I'm glad you shared it and well...I've never really been any fights...sounds pretty dangerous...and well...not fun or friendly at all!", continues to wag tail happily.

Andre rolled his eyes at his sister, "Way to state the obvious, sis", he sighed and looked at the wolves, "Well, anyway to answer your question, yes we are looking for a Pack to join".
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

Location : over that mountian , under that stream , past that town , and up that ladder. under that cloud , past that boat , left at that rock , through that tree YES I SAID THROUGH THAT TREE fall down the hole in the tree and there you are

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 10:23 am

Aro smiles, lifting his head up from his paws he juts his head towards the pack den. "welcome to stay if you guys want to."
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 10:35 am

"That would be great!", Speckles replied happily with a wag of a tail and leapt up towards Aro rubbing her snout against his neck happily, she quickly then hopped back to her brother and nuzzled her head under his muzzle affectionately.

Andre rolled his eyes, unamaused with his sister's affectionate behaviour. He gently moved her aside with a nudge of his shoulder and moved a few inches away from her and then glanced at Aro, "Thank you for the offer and I'm sorry about my sister...she get's...sort of affectionate around friendly wolves and well just those she considers a friend", he sighs frustrated and then lays himself down, his jaws parting in a wide yawn.

"Well, if you don't show any affection how will anyone know how greatful I am or that I appreciate them?", Speckles retorted to her brother sitting down, sulkily, as he walked away from her.

"You could just simply tell them...", he sighs and shakes his head resting it against his paws. He glances at the other wolves, "We really would like to stay though".
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 10:55 am

Aro smiles. "your welcome to. need anything at all come drop by me lucifer or whisper, we'd be happy to help. oh, haha thats no problem. im kind of used to it with my little sister." he says embarresed, looking at whisper.
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 11:04 am

Andre raises his head and smiles at the male, "thanks for your hospitality and understanding and I'd be sure to ask for assistance from any of you. You all seem like a fine bunch even if you aren't all quite as talkative", his tail sways gently against the dirt, contently.

The female decides to lay down against the debris as well, feeling embarassed by her actions.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 11:15 am

Aro smiles, walking back towards the main den, calling over his shoulder to the mass of other wolves. "anyone hungry? im going to grab a few deer."
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:32 pm

"Me! I'm starving! All we've had to eat have been scrawny stringy rabbits!", Speckles replied, rising up on all fours, her tail wagging eagerly and padded after Aro and turned back to the others to see who else would join them.

Andre sat up with a stretch and followed after his sibling counter part. "I suppose a good meal would be appreciated. Thanks for the offer", he replied evenly as he padded to his sister's side.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 10:56 pm

Lucifer and whisper smile following after andre and speckles. "works for us." aro nods quietly, slinging a pile of the full grown elk over his back, carrying them back to the other wolves. sliding them off of his back he passes them around to the pack members. "there. caught them this morning so they should still be fresh."
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 2:59 am

The brother and sister pair stand side by side as they watch Aro move the elk to his back. Speckles tilts her head to one side admiring the strength in his movements, a hint of envy enters her eyes as she observes wishing that she carried his strength within her own muscles.

Andre tilts his head watching his sister's intent gaze and shakes his head, she was always wishing that she was different, but to him she was fine the way she was, maybe a handful at times, but he had never met a more outgoing and friendly wolf, which he found odd for she never really spent much time around other wolves. He let out a small sigh wishing that he was able to tell what the other wolves thought about himself and his sibling, for they were a rather pair and pretty much polar opposites.

"Thanks a lot, Arostokah", Speckles exclaimed, wagging her tail happily. She took a step forward and lowered her head to take a bite from the meat, but then stopped herself, realizing she ought to let the others eat first. She backed away and looked from one wolf to the other.

"Yes, thank you|", Andre murmered as he watched his sister and sighed with relief as she stopped herself from eating first. Since they were new members it only made sense that they wait until the other started to eat first, since they had apparently been the ones to hunt down the meal before them.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 3:34 am

Aro smiles, nodding quietly. "no need to wait, go ahead and eat. you guys seem like you havnt had a strong meal in a while." he chuckles after his last few words, sitting down infront of his elk, knawing at the flesh connected to its neck.
Back to top Go down
rose
Admin
rose

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 3:47 am

Rose: walks up to speckles sorry i wasn't here most of the time, have you seen most of the grounds yet she wags her tail

Night: looks at andre your a new breed... aren't you

Rose: i will be at the docks if you need me, and there will be a pack meeting a little bit later so listen for my howls she turns around and walks off to the docks

Night: the giant female licks her lips and bares her teeth in a smile i'll be catching a fish at the lake she turns and walks off
Back to top Go down
https://shadowpack.rpg-board.net
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 4:06 am

The young wolf turns to the unfamilar female, "Oh! Hello, it's no problem and no...we haven't really seen much of anything...", she looks down at the ground solemnly.

The male turns to look at the wolf directing speach towards him, "What do you mean by "new breed"?" he asks, curiously feeling slightly insulted.

The siblings both watch the two new wolves walk off, their heads tilted slightly as they watch them depart. Speckles feeling a little sad seeing the new wolves go, while her brother has thoughts of curiousity and unease creep through his nerves.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 4:08 am

Aro lets out a short growl, anger burning in his eyes as he watches night trot off. "one day i swear to god.." he doesnt bother to finish his sentence, knowing he may scare one of the new wolves.
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 4:13 am

Speckles ignores Aro's comment and shrugs off the words of the newcomes to tear into the elk meat, growling with pleasure as her fangs sink into the meaty flesh.

Andre shakes his head at his sister's hunter and glances at Aro, "They don't seem to be all that friendly...", he shakes his head and takes a bite out of the fresh meat, chewing on it thougtfully as he thinks over the encounter with the two wolves.
Back to top Go down
rose
Admin
rose

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 4:14 am

Rose: turns around i'll show them the pack grounds just in case

Night: you going to help those half breeds the pack grounds

Rose: they are not half breeds and you should know that she growls at night

Night: growls back threatening her

Rose: you are to dangerous to be here or any were els

Night: jumps at rose about to attack

Rose: howls for the pack to come

Night: hahaha they can't take me!

Rose: attack!
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 4:19 am

Aro snaps his jaws together, not hearing rose or night arguing in the distance. "Espically night. She thinks shes a higher ranking then all of us." rolling his eyes he goes back to chewing on his elk.
Back to top Go down
rose
Admin
rose

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 4:24 am

Night: jumps and slips on mud by the lake her weight starts dragging her in she starts drowning

Rose: theres nothing i can do.....

Night: loses all the air left in her lungs and drowns

Rose: turns and runs to the other wolves, Lucifer this maybe news for you but Night is dead now.... she turns to speckles and andre sorry for leaving soon after greeting you guys
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 4:27 am

Speckles continues to chew ravenously at the meat, not aware of the howling or bickering in the distance.

Andre perks his ears curiously at the comment and swallows the meat he was chewing before commenting, ",oh I see, well that's a shame I suppose. I don't see how anyone can be anyone could be more valued than one or the other. We are all different and have our own ways of contributing. That's simply all their is to it". His ears twitch towards the sound of Rose's howl and he relays a question to no one in particular, "Shouldn't we go and investigate what the female wants? She told us to listen-" he cuts himself short as he sees Rose, "oh that's quite alright...sorry about the news...", he hangs his head sadly.

Last edited by Leaf on Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rose
Admin
rose

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 4:31 am

she shakes and lays on the ground now i can sit and talk a while longer, how are you enjoying you food she lays her head on her paws i hope you guys will like staying in our pack... and speckless and andre what pack did you come from any ways?
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 4:39 am

Lucifer lets out a roar. " I DONT CARE IF THE FEMALE IS DEAD OR NOT! she was a snob at all costs and deserves the death she has won." aro growls. "she comes back to us she is in a world full of hurt." laying his head down he growls quietly, trying not to seem as angry as he sounds.
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 4:41 am

Speckles tears her head away from the carcass a piece of bloodied meat dangling in her jaws and she chews on it hungrily, trying to eat hurriedly to be able to respond. She coughs a bit as the harshness of Lucifer's tone hit her ear drum.

Andre flicks his ears and looks rather taken aback by Lucifer's words and then shakes his head giving his attention to Rose. He gives a warm smile before answering, "Well, I am enjoying the food thoroughly as is my sister I do believe, thank you. As far as what Pack we came from, it never was a really specific Pack, we just happened to live with our parents and a couple of wolves they were close to, mostly a few loners. We never really gave ourselves an official name, but we eventually just stayed within a remote valley with a rocky den and a river close by, other wolves eventually just called us the "Wolves of the Valley", but we pretty much kept to ourselves. We consisted mostly of wolves of our species and a few timber wolves. We were a rather odd bunch of wolves. My sister and I after being within the valley for a year she decided she wanted to see more of the world. After extensive and warry traveling and a few disputes with the various wildlife and other wolves Speckles grew tired of wandering and well, to be quite frank, I was to. We didn't want to return home, for usually pups will leave their Pack at one point or another to be on their own, so we thought we ought to seek out a Pack of our own. We stumbled upon your scent back along a tree line and found your numbers to not be too high and their was no scent of any spill of the blood of our kind, so we thought you wouldn't be entirely too hostile and be willing to except even while we may not appear to be different.", he let out a sigh as he answered the question, feeling like he was boring everyone around him to death.

Speckles finished chewing her food and was listening to her brother talk and found herself falling onto her side, with her eyes closed and drifting to sleep as she often did when he started to talk for extended periods of time, he had a very calm and sensetive voice that often made many want to just drift away into dreams.

Last edited by Leaf on Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rose
Admin
rose

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 4:41 am

yeah and thats why you would be glad so calm down you don't have to worry!
and yes andre i can understand that you guys are welcome here no matter if you are a different breed i welcome any wolves and you guys have amazing coats i have never seen such beautiful coats before you sure will be a great part of the pack

Last edited by rose on Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 4:44 am

Andre shuffles his paws uneasily as the tension rises within the wolves around him and looks to his sister, rather annoyed that she had dozed off to sleep, he sighs and waits for an indication weather or not anyone had listened to his response to the questioning of he and his sister, for he disliked repeating himself.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 4:45 am

The two males let out a sharp snarl, faces lifted to the skys the howl, laying back down beside their younger sister aro looks at speckles quietly. his voice scratchy as he juts his muzzle towards the female. "ill carry her back to the den." fangs bared in a snarl as he talks, looking to his brother who has his face burried in his food, growls coming from left and right not of happiness to eat fresh elk but of anger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pack RP (shadow pack)
Page 2 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next