shadow pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
shadow pack

huge rp

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pack RP (shadow pack)

Go down 
+3
Leaf
Lucifer
rose
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Selene

Selene

Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:28 am

Sonya looks at him Its fine I was scared half to death but when I saw her being playful I was perfectly fine and I wonder how a tiber wolf like her hid in the snow I was quite surprised she said with a giggle imagining her shocked face and giggled again she goes to her den and layed down her fur nice and thick so this weather was the same as always she barked happly seeing that Lor was dissaponted that no one laughed at her joke she knows that Lor diden't want sympathy but she coulden't help but feel sad that the youngue wolf was well misunderstood.

Rain ponced on her as she came in she growled playfully and he got off she licked her paw getting off the snow she looked at him. So little sister how are ya doin? he asked she looked at him and rolled her eyes he scuffed at her slight commet. He stared at Tricket who was in the corner with his sister and were sleeping. Rave also was he blinked at Sonya and nodded to her Rain curled up by his brother and fell asleep.

Sonya rolled her eyes Dang boys she said in a amusement.
Back to top Go down
rose
Admin
rose

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:31 am

she stands and starts walking i will be exploring this tunnel she starts walking
Back to top Go down
https://shadowpack.rpg-board.net
Selene

Selene

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:36 am

Sonya looked at Rose Do you want me to come with you? she asked her
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

Location : over that mountian , under that stream , past that town , and up that ladder. under that cloud , past that boat , left at that rock , through that tree YES I SAID THROUGH THAT TREE fall down the hole in the tree and there you are

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:52 am

Aro stands up quietly, watching the pack quarrel and bark orders as they bound back and forth through the snow, he looks at Nate knowing hes bound to sense the new pack a few miles north of their location soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Selene

Selene

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:55 am

Sonya just shakes her head and goes back to her tree where she sat knowing the storm is coming soon
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

Location : over that mountian , under that stream , past that town , and up that ladder. under that cloud , past that boat , left at that rock , through that tree YES I SAID THROUGH THAT TREE fall down the hole in the tree and there you are

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 10:36 pm

Nate lets out a sharp growl, only loud enough for anyone close to him to hear, he dashes off towards the north, heading to the new territory to scope out and see if its nothing to worry about. stopping in the bushes he crouches down low in the snow, looking over the scrawny unfed pack. snarling quietly, his eyes locked on the alpha, skinnier little beast then the rest of them.
Back to top Go down
rose
Admin
rose

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 12:52 am

uhh if you wan't she starts walking again
Back to top Go down
Selene

Selene

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:29 am

Sonya watches rose walk away she decides not to she is to umm bored to go with the Alpha she sighed and layed down the cold knicking at her fur but she ingnored it and fell asleep
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:58 am

Speckles lifts her head up from the bundle of fur her and Andre had made by settling down beside each other. She looks about and notices Rose going off down the tunnel she wags her tail excitedly and hops to her paws and pads switftly after Rose curious as to where the tunnels go.

Andre continues to sleep to save his energy for when the pack needs to head out in the snow to gather more food through the winter.

Sarn trods into the den and lays down at the back of the den shivering frantically from the cold. He closes his eyes in an attempt to sleep.

Andre hears the rough movements of the shuddering wolf. He lifts his head to see Sarn shaking with cold, he sighs and gets up going over to the other wolf and laying down next to him to help keep him warm with his body heat, so that he won't freeze.

Lor sits outside the den looking about her curiously. She looks over at Sonya below a tree and quickly looks away curious to what any of the other wolves of the pack were doing. She doesn't spot any others, she lets out a bored sigh and decides to head into the den. She notes Andre laying around Sarn and sees that her friend was rather cold. She lets out a worried whine knowing it was her fault the older wolf was so desperately cold because of her. She lays herself down on Sarn's other side mixing her pelt against his to keep him even warmer with the combined heat of herself and Andre.

The little mismatched wolf family walks slowly through the snow. The older male dipping his head to sniff at the snow following the scent trail of the local pack. His eldest daughter, Salina, with her mixed grey fur lead the way through the territory. He wanted to scold her and remind her that just because he was blind that didn't mean he didn't know about anything going on and wasn't entirely unable to find his way. His son Asta followed slowly behind the two. He was shivering slightly from the cold. Solar turned around to gaze at his son, sensing his body temperature dropping, concern filled the old wolf. "Asta, you must try to keep up. We wouldn't want you getting left behind. Try and run up to -", he was about to tell his son to run about to Salina to see if they were any closer to finding the wolves here, but his daughter had stopped. He turned to where she stood, being unable to see as he was, his head only looked at where she was standing from the scent and the heat that ran towards him radiating off her body. "Salina! What's wrong?", he called out towards her.

Salina shivered and turned around to her father looking at his blind eyes, she shuddered it made her a nervous wreck to look at those white eyes of his, "we're close, Solar. I can smell them fairly well now. I'm pretty sure there den is on the other side of the river, but...", she lowered her head, she didn't want to say the last few words. She was worried about how they would get her brother, Astaldo, across. He was already cold as was and she wasn't entirely sure if the water was frozen or not, but even if it was frozen there was no guarantee it would hold their weight and if it wasn't frozen then how could they carry her brother across without getting him wet?

Astaldo perked his little fluffy dark grey ears and plunged forwards through the snow. He charged past his sister and down to the river eager to meet the new wolves, hopeful that they would be accepting of his father and give them all a new home. His little pup legs were a little unstable and he suddenly fell head over heels as he rolled through the snow. He landed with his face in the snw and he headed towards the frozen river.

"Astaldo! Don't go across! Wait for us!", Salina called out to her younger brother as he started to inch closer towards the frozen expanse of water. She quickly bounded down the slope towards her brother.

Solar followed switftly behind following the scent of his pups to guide him to the river. He also knew that Salina was worried about the well being of the youngest member. He likely wouldn't survive a drop into the icy water.

Astaldo turned towards his sister as she approached the frozen expanse, "I prefer to be called Asta, thank you very much", he replied to her smugly.

"Alright, fine. Sheesh...", Salina replied irratibly not really in the mood for the pups smugness. She turned to her father as he came towards them. Worry and fear flowing off her in waves. Any other wolf that was around would easily be able to detect it, which made her feel even more vulnerable. Asta was unaware of the fear his sister was feeling towards him due to his scents not be accumsted to picking such things up.

Solar walked towards his daughter her fear and concern making him feel nauseaous as they entered his scent glands. He walked up to the river and sniffed at the icy surface. He pressed a paw against hoping to be able to tell the thickness, he let out a whine as he was still not sure if they could cross or not. He thought about crossing on his own to test it for the sake of their pups, but he remembered the day that his mate had died and recalled the bitterness and cold heart of his daughter who had witnessed the death, he sighed knowing he couldn't cross it would be unfair to make Salina witness both of her parent's death if it turned out the ice was too thin to be crossed and it would be traumatizing to his son aswell. Solar walked back to his daughter, nearly bumping into her as he sniffed the ground to follow his way back to where she stood. He sniffed up her leg and her shoulder towards her head and her ear. He whispered into it, "I think you'll have to howl, my dear. There's no way of knowing how thick that ice is and I'm not going to allow any of us to risk our life to try and cross it and it would be best for you to give out a call of peril seeing as your still a pup, I can almost guarantee that the pack will take more kindly to helping you than myself", Solar whispered into his daughter's ear.

Salina's eyes widened with shock she hadn't howled once since they left their old home. She wasn't entirely sure if she even knew how. She looked at her brother and sighed, she had to. It was the only way to ensure his survival. Even though they weren't littermates they still shared the same parents and she still felt a strong bond with her younger sibling. She sat in the cold snow and took a deep breath. She tilted her head back and let out a howl. She howled as loud as she could, since she wasn't full grown her vocal chords weren't fully developed, so she wasn't that loud, but her voice definately made her call that sounding of a pup and she just hoped that one of the pack wolves would here her and come to assist them with their situation.

Asta turned to see his sister howling. He wagged his little tail which made his whole body shake. He bound over to his sister and stood and attempted to howl with her. His call sounding a lot more quieter, but he still hoped it sounded as good as his older sibling.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 4:41 am

Aro raises his eyes to the family standing on the other side of the river, he lets out a sigh, walking over to the river, overhearing their conversation he smiles silently. Need some help there? he asked the pair curiously, his head tilted to one side as he watches the girl stand there howling.
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 4:49 am

Solar nudges his daughter to stop her call. Salina lowers her head and bounds towards the river and she nods vigorously, "yes, actually we do", she answered.

Asta stopped howling with his sister and bounded towards the edge of the river and looked up at the larger wolf. He wagged his little tail with glee, "wow! Your huge!"

Solar shook his head at the two pups and padded down to the edge of the bank and he sniffed the air to pick the location of the wolf who was speaking to them. He sat and looked at his two pups, "enough now you two", he mumbled with amusement and spoke to the arrival, "yes, good sir. We seem to need a bit of help...Well I was mostly just curious if you had any idea if this river was safe to cross. You see we wish to join your pack, but it seems this river is an issue for you see my son, Astaldo, well Asta for short, he is not quite full grown, but a bit too heavy for me to handle with my old age and I couldn't ask Salina to carry him for she's still a pup herself, even if she is older. Anyway, the dilema here is that Asta can't really cross unless we know this to be safe, since if he were to fall into the icy water he would surely freeze. Do you have any suggestions or could tell me if this icy bridge could support the weight of a full grown wolf?", Solar replied evenly to the pack wolf, his blind gaze not really seeing the wolf and his head directed more at the icy river, which he was unable to see, but he knew it existed in front of him for he could sense the cold chills coming up from the ice.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 5:01 am

aro shrugs, walking across the frozen river, the ice only causing a hairline of a crack. I'll carry him over, theres some rocks not far to the north if you want to use those to cross instead. he mutters, lifting the child onto his back quietly. as he starts walking towards the rocks not far from their positon.
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 5:10 am

Asta lays across the larger male's back. Watching the snow go past, his tail wagging eagerly.

Thank you. I appreciate your help", Solar replies to the male, he follows after him cautiously to make sure he doesn't slip on the snow. He lowers his snout to the ground following the prints in the snow and the scent of the stranger.

Salina's tail sways in relief and she treks after the other wolves to the stones they can use to cross.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 5:20 am

Aro stops, waiting for the two others to catch up. looking at the child sprawled across his back he chuckles, his chest rising and falling. looking at the male speaking he nods. No problem.
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 5:24 am

Solar and Salina catch up to the male. Salina darts her gaze from side to side with aprehension hoping that her brother would be alright with handling the cold for so long.

Solar lifts his head up sensing the male's ceased motions. He looks at him with his white gaze and then sniffs the air and turns to the river. "Is this where we're crossing?", he asked.

Asta sighs boredly, "can I get off now? I can walk", the pup grumbles.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 5:31 am

Aro nods, setting the pup down onto the first rock. This is it, the rocks are large enough that you dont have to jump or do anything to hazardously. follow the trail down the south a bit to the den once you cross.
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 5:39 am

Solar nods, "thanks for the help", he turns to his daugther and nudges her ahead, "go behind your brother and make sure he doesn't fall", he instructs.

Asta flops on the ground as Aro sets him down. He gives a barking yip and bounds across the rocks happily.

Salina opens her mouth to protest and that she should watch him since he could have more trouble, but shakes her head and trods after her brother as he quickly races over the rocks. She sighs hoping that the youngster wouldn't slip and fall.

Solar puts a paw on the first rock and slowly picks his way to the other side.

Asta arrives on the bank first. Salina arrives after him and sniffs at the air to pick up the scent of the other wolves and their den.

Solar makes it to the other side slowly and stands, waiting for his daughter to lead the way, "go ahead, Salina. I'm right behind the two of you", he replies, kindly.

Salina nods and starts to pick her way south towards the scent of the wolves the smell growing stronger and stronger as the little trio nears the den site.
Back to top Go down
Selene

Selene

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 7:46 am

Sonya twitched her ears witnessing what Aro did she chuckled seeing the wolf pup on his back it was quite a sight to see them like that she noticed one had pure white eyes noticeing that he was also blind she cocked her head. She shrugged knowing they were going to move in the pack since all wolves do every time they come. She looks at the three wolvess that apear first she gets up and pads solftly to the them she looked at the pup. Hi I herd you were looking for a new pack huh? she said and flicked her tail side her side her eyes a bright silver. Go to the one on the far right thats mine but you can sleep in it for a while she said she went to Lor and Andre huddleing Sarn she smiles and walkes back to her little tree the snow temting to fall on her white head but it stayed up. She then decides to help keep everyone warm so she curls around all the three of them (she has a long tail) she sighes helping them all stay warm she had a lot of thick fur so she can stay warm Sonya sighed hoping that her tempature was hot enough to warm them all up.
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 8:33 am

Salina looks at the female and nods her head, "thanks, but I think we can find our way to the main den. The more wolves around the warmer it will be and the better for my little brother...", she replied, definately.

Solar padded up behind his daughter and gazed at Sonya with his blind eyes, his nostrils flaring detecting the scent of the female, "Salina, don't be so rude", he scoled the younger wolf, "hello miss. Thank you for the kind offer", he replied respectfully.

Salina lead her brother and father after Sonya following her to the rest of the main den of the pack. Asta bounded into the den and looked at the wolves all laying around in each other in a clump. He hopped over to them and slid under Sonya's tail letting out a giggle as he disapeared within the huddle of bodies.

Salina let out a sigh and padded towards the little ground. She layed down next to them making sure to leave a little bit of space between herself and them, since she wasn't sure how hostile other wolves here were to strangers. She laid her against her paws.

Solar slowly picked his way into the den to flop hismelf next to his daughter. Tiredness sweeping through his body and allowing him to fall asleep almost instantly.

Sarn sighed against the warm bodies that were surrounding him and glad that Lor had put her bad temper aside to allow the other wolves to help warm his body. He felt rather upset with himself that he was bein such a bother, but at least everyone else would benefit since it was likely they'd all be kept even warmer now that they were all laying so closely next to each other.

Andre smiled at Lor glad she hadn't snapped at him to back away from her friend and his tail flopped happily agains the den floor when Sonya also made herself known and wanted to help warm the thin coated male.

Lor yawned and closed her eyes willing herself to sleep comforted by the breathing of the other wolves around her.
Back to top Go down
rose
Admin
rose

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 8:22 am

she starts padding down the tunnel of dirt in the dark her senses kick in as she walks a whole bunch of bats start to fly away and swoop over there heads with the wind blowing into her ears she shakes her head
Back to top Go down
Selene

Selene

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 10:06 am

Sonya looked at the wolf going under her tail she lifted up and put it back over him a smile on her lips. Now don't get to lost other wise we haft to find ya she teasedthe youngue wolf as he dissapeared under the bodies she twitched happly and lay back down she giggled seeing Andres tail wag she layed her head down she watched as Tricket and Locket went by the oldest wolf and his Tricket told her that its fine the wolves welcome new comers. Sonya sighed and layed her head down aloweing sleep to over take her.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:49 pm

Nathan stood up from his post by the woods, watching the three new wolves walk into the territory lines, sensing arostokahs blood and heat on the little one and the essence of it around the older two his body relaxes. realizing that they were looking for a pack he walks back into the woods, his head raised to the sky as he watches one of the trees, hearing some leaves rustle he lets out a loud growl, fangs bare he stood ready to fight. feeling the breath of a wildcat near by he crawls towards the scent, finding a small den with a skinny looking cougar residing inside of it for the winter. relaxing his nerves he walks back to the territory lines, his tail swishing up bits of snow and leaves as he walks.

The two females reside by the lake, their heads laying against either side of a tree as they sit looking at the older male come trotting towards them. Took you so long aro? Sam mutters with a sly smile. standing up on all fours she gestures for him to take place by his little sister. the male nods laying down beside his sister, his head in his paws. tired as he was he tried to stay most of the way awake in case one of them said something, but slumber dragged at him. pulling him under he fell fast asleep in no time.

Lucifer lay curled quietly inside the darkness of the cave, warmth clinging to him like a blanket. sighing in relaxation as he lowers his head to go back to sleep his ears twitch, hearing rose yelp in distress he shrugs it off, standing up he walks a few steps, laying down on a mostly flat rock to the back of the main part of the den. looking at the bundle of wolves he smiles silently. lowering his head he fell back to sleep in more then a second swing of his tail.
Back to top Go down
rose
Admin
rose

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 4:13 am

she came walking down the tunnel to see a crystal cave with water and glowing crystals to keep light and making it warm the blizzard out side is a horror cold she walks into it
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:15 am

Speckles sighs and turns around and goes back to the others rather than following Rose, seemed that the alpha wanted to have time on her own she headed back to her brother and layed herself in the heap of wolves.

Asta peaked his head out from the she-wolf's tail, "I'll be careful", he replied as he nuzzled himself into the other wolves fur.

Salina and her father continued to lay side by side not concerned for the little pup any longer. Both feeling safe and secure for once.

Behind Solar's blind eyes his dreams were full of colours of the world he had seen before he had lost his sight. As he dreams he recalls the day of his beloved mate's death, his ears and fore paws twitch and quiver in his sleep. Salina moves in closer to her father thinking that he was just twitching due to the cold.

Andre let out a relieved sigh, eyes perking open only for a moment to notice his sister laying down in their clump.

Lor let out a gentle snarl in her sleep recalling the raccoon she had dismembered a wicked smile crossing her lips as she continues to rest surrounded by the other wolves.

The scents of the strange, yet familar wolves, fill the scent glands of Sarn let him drift peacefully to sleep. Comforted by the warmness of fur and the sound of lively beating hearts. His ears twitch as the younger clambers amongst the wolves, a smile lifting on his maw thinking of the little pup scramblin to become into the centre of the pile. He shakes his head gently at the thought and closes his eyes to drift to sleep.
Back to top Go down
rose
Admin
rose

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 12:30 pm

she stands in the warm cave in the glowing water with new smells she smiles warmly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pack RP (shadow pack)
Page 17 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next