shadow pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
shadow pack

huge rp

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pack RP (shadow pack)

Go down 
+3
Leaf
Lucifer
rose
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Selene

Selene

Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:21 am

Locket smiled shaking her head from his grip and smiled she ran around him a bit Sonya smiled. Shes going to get him dizzy she thought
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:31 am

Asta sits back and watches her go around him. He shakes his head and lunges at her as she goes in front of him, but instead of colliding with the female he rolls across the cavern floor. He stops rolling and lands laying on his back and stares up at the cavern ceiling, dazed.
Back to top Go down
Selene

Selene

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:33 am

Locket laughs and helps the pup up licking his head. "Sorry I got ya dizzy." she said
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 9:11 am

Asta gets up and shakes his head before sitting down. He looks at the wolf he was playing with and shrugs, "it's alright...I woulda got you if I hadn't jumped too late", he sighs. "I'll get you next time", he barks playfully, wagging his tail.
Back to top Go down
Selene

Selene

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 9:21 am

Locket smiles. "Ya I bet you will." she said sitting next to him.
Back to top Go down
rose
Admin
rose

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 1:01 pm

she scratches her ear with her claws
Back to top Go down
https://shadowpack.rpg-board.net
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 11:14 pm

aro chuckles, licking her face. "Sorry, couldnt help myself."
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 5:04 am

Asta wags his tail with glee and looks at Locket, "yay. I'm such a good fighter", he comments pridefully and looks at Locket, "oh by the way my name is Astalado, but Asta for short. How long have you lived in a pack? Do you like living in one?", he tilts his small head to one side, his ears flopping along with the movement of his head.

Speckles shakes her head, "well, I don't like snow falling on me unecessarily...it's cold..", she replies with a mock pout.
Back to top Go down
Selene

Selene

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 7:03 am

" Nice to meet you Asta im Locket ive lived in the pack for the past 10 weeks and I do it is very lively." she said and looked around. "What about you?" she asked flopping her own ears to the side.
Back to top Go down
rose
Admin
rose

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 8:06 am

she stands up in the snow and howls her eyes burn from the cold she lowers her head with her fur soft and silky waving in in crisp air she starts walking off into the forest circle looking up into the sky with the white fluffy flakes falling she lowers her head and looks at her paws she stands up and starts walking to the dock she jumps onto the ice and starts walking into another part of the forest
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 10:38 am

"Nice to meet you too Locket!", Asta replies, happily as he wags his tiny tail. "Lively is good! Yay!", he runs about in a circle before sitting again, "well...we were part of a Pack...my father, my sister and I left though...we left 'cause mommy died...daddy didn't want to stay...daddy wasn't welcome in the Pack after he lost his sight...", he looks down at his paws, sadly, "oh! Don't treat him different because he can't see! He hates when other wolves fuss over him...he doesn't wanna be a bother...but I don't think he's a bother...my sister, Salina, she takes care of the both of us...she taught me how to hunt some!", he adds, proudly, "but she says I'll never catch anything if I don't learn to be quiet...", he lets out a disapointed sigh, "why can't prey just not be able to hear? Then I could be as loud as I wanted", he wags his tail, amused at the idea.
Back to top Go down
rose
Admin
rose

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:02 pm

she licks her paws
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 1:09 am

Aro rolls his eyes, curling over on his side, his back to her.

Nathan sits there watching the two pups talking, a smile on his face as he curls up under his tree. falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
rose
Admin
rose

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 1:47 am

she starts walking
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 1:57 am

Speckles looks at him and tilts her head, feeling rather foolish. She cranes her neck forward and licks the back of his head, apologetically "sorry...I was only teasing...", she whispers, and brings her head back away from him to rest her head against the ground.
Back to top Go down
rose
Admin
rose

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:47 am

she walks to the den
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:50 am

Andre turns head away from the young wolves talking and alters his attention to the alpha as she enters the den and he nods a greeting to her as she enters.

Asta's ears twitch and he looks as the older female, his tail wagging slightly from side to side.
Back to top Go down
Selene

Selene

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:07 am

Lockt barked. "Well I bet you are glad that you survived this long for a pup your age and im sorry about your mum and the blind wolf? Well thats bad im sure you guys will enjoy it here its easy and relaxing." she barked.

Sonya glanced at the leader
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:12 am

Asta shrugs, "yea...but that's ok. I still got daddy and Salina, so at least I haven't been alone for a long time. I had them to take care of me", he wags his tail happily, "more wolves to play with is great, though!", he yips happily as his tail continues to sway from side to side, gleefully.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:59 am

Aro grunted to speckles sorry, rolling over to face her, he rubs his muzzle against her neck in a sorry gesture for snapping at her. standing up he shakes off the bit of snow atop his head. looking at her he smiles. "Im hungry, want to go hunt for something to eat?", he says tilting his head to the side, eyebrows raised at her.
Back to top Go down
Selene

Selene

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 5:14 am

Locket licked his ear. "Well don't play to hard." she said with a chuckle
Back to top Go down
rose
Admin
rose

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 6:39 am

she jumps inside
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:10 am

Speckles sits up and smiles, shyly, "sure, sounds like a good plan. I'm getting a bit hungry to...", she replied, her tail swaying from side to side with glee as she stood upon her four feet.

Asta giggles and wags his tail, "well of course not. Anyone can only play so much, but I have a lotta energy! I can play for hours", he growled playfully as he dropped down into a crouch, his tail swaying from side to side.
Back to top Go down
rose
Admin
rose

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 2:26 am

she shakes the snow off
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 7:17 am

aro nods. "so what are we hunting then?", he says with a smile, guessing that there chances on the hunt would be pretty high today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pack RP (shadow pack)
Page 20 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next