shadow pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
shadow pack

huge rp

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pack RP (shadow pack)

Go down 
+3
Leaf
Lucifer
rose
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

Location : over that mountian , under that stream , past that town , and up that ladder. under that cloud , past that boat , left at that rock , through that tree YES I SAID THROUGH THAT TREE fall down the hole in the tree and there you are

Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:55 am

aro jumps down, smiling at speckles. "no worries, actually i just had a bad morning."
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:58 am

She lifts her head and looks at Aro, "Oh, I see. Sorry I was bothering you with questions....", she looks at her brother, "oh! we're getting a tour of the territory? Yay!", her ears perk up excitedly and she starts to run about in circles eagerly and after a few laps of running she falls over from dizzyness and rolls across the ground and lays on her back. She gazes up at the sky caught in its wide expanse, feeling breathless.

Andre turns his attention to his sibling and just shakes his head, sighing.

Last edited by Leaf on Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

Location : over that mountian , under that stream , past that town , and up that ladder. under that cloud , past that boat , left at that rock , through that tree YES I SAID THROUGH THAT TREE fall down the hole in the tree and there you are

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:02 am

Aro laughs, nuzzling speckles back to her feet. "no, you didnt bother me actually." a smile paints its way onto his face as he nudges her towards her brother. "go have some fun.
Back to top Go down
rose
Admin
rose

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:07 am

to the lake first and the docks.... she runs docks you guys will have to be careful on these docks what are called humans come here andre this maybe one of the places you should watch your sister she jumps off the side of the dock next to the edge of the lake i catch fish here as to the every one els she turns to them and now we will go to the field we will be out in the open but it's were most elk and mice are the hardest pray is geese or ducks they are usually on the pond she starts walking towards near the edge of the forest this is the pond there are frogs here to she points to one on a lilly pad and now the forest circle i don't need to show you the den area you have seen it she stands in the middle of the circle this is it the forest circle the trees in a circle and large rocks and then thats pretty much it the forest circle is pretty safe though now is any one hungry? she asks
Back to top Go down
https://shadowpack.rpg-board.net
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:22 am

She gets back up to her feet with Aro's help, "Oh good. I had thought I had been a bother", she nudges her head under his chin and bounds over to her brother and stands by his side as she turns back to the other male, "you know...your pretty nice. You should try talking more. You seem like a nice guy", she wagged her tail happily, hoping that she would continue to make friends with the male and all the other wolves.

Andre listened to the exchange, curiously and shook his head knowing that Speckles was always friendly to pretty much everyone. He turns his attention to Rose and nods, he flicks his tail across his sister's ears and the paid follow after the alpha.

The brother and sister pair trot after the alpha keeping up with one another, Speckles tagging slightly behind admiring everything around her, but careful to keep up with the other two woves. As they near the docks she stops and watches Rose walk onto them.

"We are aware of humans...", he growls bitterly, recalling the hunters he had seen once hunt with their pet dogs to chase after water fowl. he nods at Rose's instructions to watch his sister and he glances to her making sure she doesn't set a foot on the docks, not keen to end up having to fish her out if she ended up slipping. He sniffed around the human made object curiously and lifts his head as she directs them to where she catches fish.

Speckles pads over to the alpha and starts to walk along the bank looking for any fish, "never been fishing...", she mumbled to herself as she observed the slight images of the pale slender images of bodies gliding through the water.

The two wolves race after her as they enter the field. The grass feeling soft, yet brittle, as it flattens against the weight of their paws. They nod as she tells them about each bit of prey. Speckles glances out towards the pond and notices the frog, she gaves a small giggle at the sight of the unusual creature and feels an urge to leap at it, but her brother quickly notices her making a movement to plunge into the pond and quickly darts around to nudge her in the shoulder with his head. They continue to pad after the alpha female.

They both gaze around at the circle of trees. Andre feeling quite content with the expanse of territory, it was a lot bigger than the expanse he had grown up in and he presumed his sister was rather eager to explore everything on her own. He hoped she wouldn't exlore by herself for some time though.

"You have a marvelous territory and as far as hunger, well I would indeed enjoy a meal since all I've eaten since our arrival was a piece of elk and that fish awhile ago", he turned to his sister.

"I wouldn't mind getting more to eat...but I also wouldn't mind exploring some more", she wagged her tail eagerly.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:32 am

Aro chuckles, walking back slowly after a whiles thought, catching a few dozen elk for the pack, slinging them over his back in a pile he trots back to the den, sliding them off of his back quietly, sure to not wake his brother and sister up.
Back to top Go down
rose
Admin
rose

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:33 am

thank you, and yes we are going to hunt elk and i will teach the both of you to hunt fish follow me to the field we will walk so we can't lose energy she walks to a bush checking each elk there a elk with a injured leg thats the one remember unless we have more pack members we can't take a male elk be careful.... she burst out of the bush with a jump and snarl that rumbles in her throat while in the air her eyes glistened a deep color and her fur waves sparkles in the sunlight she lands on the ground near falling over and starts running for the injured elk she keeps running with it and bites it's snout
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:55 am

"Sounds good to me!", Speckles said eagerly as she hopped along after the two wolves.

The siblings walked steadily behind the alpha, as they near the bush they slink closer to the ground and they both nod in unision as she tells them which elk they'll be targetting. They had often hunted together and knew how it worked. It was exciting to be hunting with another powerful canine at their sides. They leapt out of the covering after their new leader as she raced towards the injured elk. Their hackles raised and teeth bared into a snarl as they charged towards their target. They raced along opposite sides of the elk. Andre on the right and Speckles on the left. Then plunged through the debris keeping up with the female wolf and the frigtened elk. They nipped at it's legs and parted to let Rose have room to run past to make her first blow.

Andre leapt from the left and landed his fangs into the hind leg of the injured elk. Backing his body away in an attempt to bring the elk down on it's side. He bared his teeth and growled as his teeth tore into the flesh.

Speckles growled and leapt at it's left flank, pushing herself upwards with her hind legs to reach her fangs into the elk's shoulder. Her teeth clinging into the flesh. She attempts to keep herself pressed against the elk by scrabbling her paws against the elk trying to assist the others to topple the creature over.
Back to top Go down
rose
Admin
rose

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:04 am

the 800 pound elk wobbles and falls over landing on roses back leg she yelps in pain the elk gets up and moves a few feet and falls over and starts to die she growls with her hurt leg throbbing with a burning pain her teeth held together her jaws starting to hurt ah that stupid elk she trys to stand she puts her bad leg on the ground and yelps and falls to the ground
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:09 am

The siblings release their grip on the elk and back away slowing down to a walk. The fur around their jaws stained crimson. They both hear yelps from Rose and they pad over to her side.

Andre looks over her leg and nudges it gently with his snout, he flicks his ears and looks at her, "I think it may be broken...But I'm not entirely sure...", he says sadly.

Speckles pads over to the two and sits hanging her head sadly, a tiny whimper thrumming through her vocal chords.
Back to top Go down
rose
Admin
rose

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:12 am

she growls at herself it's only broken i'll be fine in a few days i won't die or any thing she gets up on 3 legs we should get back can you two carry the elk back? she starts to limp back
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:13 am

Aros ears twitch hearing rose yelp in pain, he trots off towards the sound to find the three crowded together, growling he spots something prowling in the distance, jumping out of the darkness he stands stone cold, looking at rose he sighs. "want a little help there rose?" he mumbles a smile on his face as he lets rose lean against him, grabbing the elk he slings them over his back. looking at the two other wolves. "go ahead with out us. ill be there in a bit."
Back to top Go down
rose
Admin
rose

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:14 am

help would be nice....
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:23 am

The two siblings nod and trot off without the other two wolves. Andre feeling a burning sensation in his muscles he wasn't used to so much activity in a day or the fact that a Pack member had been injured. He hated to see another in pain. He glanced at his sister as they padded back towards the den sight noticing that she seemed able to keep going with no sign of exhaustion at all. He wandered where she got so much energy from.

Speckles treked along through the brush towards the den site. She felt happy and eager even after Rose's injury, she felt sadened to know that she had been injured, but she was glad that it wasn't anything that serious. Her tail flapped happily out behind her and she glances occasionally to observe the progress of the other wolves behind her and also noticed that her brother was lagging behind. She shrugged and continued to keep up her quick pace.
Back to top Go down
rose
Admin
rose

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:27 am

she calls over lucifer lucifer while i am injured you are in charge just make sure the pack is fed and safe shes down in the den and rests for a little bit
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:38 am

Andre pads to the den site and lays down outside the den in a grassy spot where he can rest. He lays his head down against his paws.

Speckles trots around the clearing and sniffs around at the grass and after doing a full circuit of the clearing outside the den site she flops down in the debris and rubs her pelt through the brush, leaves and loose bits of grass sticking to her fur.
Back to top Go down
rose
Admin
rose

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:40 am

she licks herspaws cleaning her self
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:46 am

Andre yawns lazily as he lays contentedly in the sun. He sighs happily as the sun warms his pelt.

Speckles sprawls across the ground laying on her stomach with her beg legs splayed out behind her and her front legs in front of her. She rolls onto her side happily.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:50 am

Aro lays down quietly, his head burried in his baws as he lets out another slight cough, claws unsheathing for only a second.
Back to top Go down
rose
Admin
rose

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:51 am

(((((( FEW DAYS LATERRRRRRRRR ))))))

she stands up and walks out of the denshe sees speckles and andre i'm glad you guys are ok
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:53 am

Andre he lifts his head up at the sight of Rose, "I'm glad your fine to. It would have been rather unfortunate if the accidant had of been worse than what it was. Just glad that your leg was able to heal properly", he sits up straight.

Speckles lifts her head and nods agreement to her brother's statement, "yes, it's good to see you well", she happily wags her tail.
Back to top Go down
rose
Admin
rose

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:54 am

chuckles yeah it's not the best thing to have 800 pound creature fall on my leg
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:58 am

"I wouldn't think that would be the best thing for anyone", Andre chuckles back in response.

Speckles tilts her head thinking, trying to decide if there ever would be a good thing for something that large to fall on anything. She sighs unable to think of anything.
Back to top Go down
rose
Admin
rose

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 8:04 am

hmm maybe i can teach you two to catch fish she shakes her head and runs to the lake and goes up to the small water fall with all the fish jumping i learned this from watching bears fish start jumping off the small waterfall it jumps she grabs it and falls off the small water fall with a giant fish in her mouth she walks onto the land and puts it on the ground i suggest you don't fall she shakes the water off
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 8:17 am

"Yay! Fishing!", Speckles exclaims with eagerness as she hops to her paws and trots after Rose towards the falls.

Andre follows after them, curious to observe Rose's fishing technique.

The two stand below the falls and observe Rose as she succesfully traps a fish in her jaws and lowers herself onto level ground.

"Yes, well I would think falling would be a bad thing...", he turns to Speckles, "Try to be careful...please...", he looks at her worriedly.

Speckles rolls her eyes at her brother, "I'm always careful", she springs up the falls to where the fish are jumping eager to catch a fish of her own like Rose did. She stands patiently on the rocks with her legs splayed shoulder length apart hoping to keep herself upright as she faces the raging water. She leans her jaws close to the falls and waits until she senses the scaley, cold body of a fish. She opens her jaws and sinks her fangs into the slimey body. Her paws slip a bit against the rocks and she quickly backs away from the water and scrambles side to side to keep her balance, eventually just deciding to jump down to the others, the fish still stuck firmly in her jaws, she drops it at her brothers feet. "Tah-Dah!", she wags her tail, her golden eyes beaming proudly.

Her brother shakes his head, relief feeling his bones as she returns safely to the ground. "I think you shouldn't do that again though, you nearly fell. I told you to be careful", he shakes his head and bounds up the falls and positions himself on a rather dry looking ledge. He stands facing the water and waits patiently and then lunges his jaws into the flowing water attempting to grab a fish, but he pops his face out. He shakes his drenched face and realizes that he caught nothing. He hears a snicker from his sister who was probably amused by his folly, he growls in frustration and attempts again, but this time ends up slipping down the slippery rocky frame of the falls, but manges to loosely grip a fish by it's tail as he tumbles down the rocks to land on the ground. "ouch...", he mutters releasing his grip of the fish.

"And you call me clumsy!", Speckles cheerfully comments as she giggles at her brother sprawled across the ground.

He growls at her and shoulders her away as he stands. He shakes himself out, feeling rather embarassed that he hadn't had the luck of his sister to catch a fish on his first try.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pack RP (shadow pack)
Page 4 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next